Notion Consulting is a team of modern organizational change experts who help leaders rapidly tackle their most complex business challenges through the right combination of organizational vision, leadership, talent, and engagement. As a Consulting Coordinator, you will play a key role in supporting client operations and business infrastructure building efforts. We’re looking for someone who is proactive, energetic, independent, creative, organized, detail-oriented, and can easily connect with others.
● Provide support for day-to-day client operations, and client account and relationship building activities, to include:
o Providing project coordination support for key projects, such as workplan development, status reporting, internal and client meeting management, etc.
o Supporting client administration around meeting facilities, printing, shipping activities.
o Coordinating/organizing technology for client activities including things like Survey Monkey, Poll Everywhere, DiSC assessments, CCL assessments, etc.
o Support the creation of client deliverables as needed, coordinating note-taking, document review and consolidation, editing and version control, etc.
o Supporting and coordinating client account development planning, follow-through and key metrics among client teams.
o Help coordinate and administer our client satisfaction survey, reports, action plans, etc.
o Coordinating logistics for client gatherings and events as well as coordinating client holiday cards/gifts, thank you gifts, retirement, baby, etc.
o Scheduling travel for Partners and employees as needed including booking flights, cars, trains and making hotel reservations.
● Provide support for firm building efforts, especially around culture, thought leadership, innovation, knowledge management and financial/resource management to include:
o Maintaining important tools, templates, etc. and creating a series of reference tools for team members to use when researching/pulling information for client work
o Maintaining all company subscriptions and schedule payments as needed
o Providing creative ideas and execution support for internal communications and collaboration activities as needed
o Working with Head of Finance & Operations and Business Manager to process and track expenses, ensuring timely payment.
● A degree in Business, Communications, English or Psychology and/or equivalent experience.
● Minimum of 3+ years of experience reporting to and supporting senior level management
● Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
● Strong organizational, project coordination and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
● Exceptional interpersonal skills; friendly and professional demeanor
● Experience with client service
● Ability to commit 24-32 hours per week; schedule can be flexible however a 2 hour response time is needed on weekdays between 9 am and 5 pm; required 1 day/week in our Times Square office
About Notion Consulting
Notion helps companies imagine the future, reinvent themselves, attain growth objectives, transition leadership teams, and merge cultures from acquired businesses. Based in New York City, Notion’s team of global experts serve blue-chip clients in a broad range of industries from luxury retail to manufacturing to academia, enabling organizations to realize their full potential through evolving mindsets and new behaviors as they embrace the new world of work.
Notion is in the business of advising others on how to create the workforce of the future. As one of the only change leadership firms taking this to heart, Notion has built a diverse and inclusive culture that reflects its concepts and philosophies, including bringing its ‘whole selves’ to work, being agile, having fun and making inroads daily and building leaders in a trusted and supportive environment – all essential to delivering positive client outcomes. The Notion team believes in working where and when they want, using technology and project work to stay connected, enabling them to deliver the highest level of client service.
To apply, email your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com