Change and Transformation Leader
As a Change & Transformation Leader, you lead a large client account or portfolio of client accounts focused on accelerating change & transformation efforts around business strategy/process, technology, and people process & culture. A key leader of the organization, you guide clients and teams on solving their most complex business issues and, in doing so, easily connect with others, bring creative and insightful thinking to the table, and dig in to deliver. Leaders at Notion are entrepreneurial, comfortable with the uncomfortable, and hungry to grow our firm together.
What You Do
Client Delivery & Relationship Management
- Demonstrate leadership on and manage day-to-day project work for one or more large, complex accounts and/or multiple streams of work.
- Navigate ambiguity to translate client needs into change strategies.
- Provide strategic direction on complex client issues to meet evolving client needs; demonstrate accountability for high priority and elevated client issues.
- Lead the development and delivery of change and other strategies, approaches, interventions and implementation support within Notion Methodology.
- Skillfully lead workshops and strategy sessions at all levels in an organization.
- Bring relevant insights to the client aligned with business priorities.
- Develop and manage client budgets; staff projects and independently solve for resourcing gaps; leverage synergies/efficiencies in the delivery of work to drive profitability.
- Independently contribute to new business development efforts that result in long term and new client relationships.
- Employ a consultative approach that results in increased strategic and actionable value to the client and portfolio growth.
- Identify opportunities to introduce Notion capabilities to clients and grow.
- Lead account planning process that results in growth of existing Notion clients.
Expertise + Thought Leadership
- Actively share and showcase your subject-matter-expertise with Notion clients, bringing innovative and forwarding-thinking approaches and ‘best practices’ to the team.
- Keep current with emerging trends in change, leadership, and your area of expertise.
- Lead the development of a new offering, thought leadership/article for publication.
Org Leadership + Leading Teams
- Lead and drive internal initiatives that contribute to personal or organizational growth.
- Be accountable for/ influence others to deliver high-quality work within client deadlines.
- Provide clear direction and outline priorities and intended outcomes for the team; demonstrate agility and minimize disruption when client priorities shifts.
- Ensure learning opportunities for the team to grow and develop, pushing their capabilities and capacity to deliver to the next level.
- Find opportunities for others to be successful; ensure learning opportunities and identify new/stretch projects for team members.
- Live Notion’s vision + values, representing Notion to prospective talent + clients.
- Lead the growth of talent within the organization – e.g. actively participate in Notion’s recruitment process, lead the onboarding process for new team members, actively seek/action and provide ongoing feedback; become a coach/manager, or mentor a member of the team, advocating for ongoing growth of talent.
What You Bring
- Degree or advanced degree in I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Communications, International Management or comparable
- Practical experience in organizational effectiveness, change management, talent management, internal communications, or consulting in a client-oriented, professional services environment
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and distilling complex information
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a creative or visionary mindset
- Experience leading teams and developing others
- Action-oriented with a ‘get it done’ mentality
- Comfort expressing a point of view and taking risks
- Passion and an insatiable desire for insights and knowledge
- Ability to travel as needed for project work
To apply, email your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org