Change Enablement Manager
As a Change & Transformation Leader, you lead a large client account or portfolio of client accounts focused on accelerating change & transformation efforts around business strategy/process, technology, and people process & culture. A key leader of the organization, you guide clients and teams on solving their most complex business issues and, in doing so, easily connect with others, bring creative and insightful thinking to the table, and dig in to deliver. Leaders at Notion are entrepreneurial, comfortable with the uncomfortable, and hungry to grow our firm together.
What You Do
Client Delivery & Relationship Management
- Support the day-to-day project work for one large, complex account or two streams of work.
- Assist in the development of change and other strategies, approaches, and interventions within the Notion Fast Track Model; own deliverables associated with the implementation of these strategies.
- Help design workshops and strategy sessions; design and lead training sessions.
- Design and conduct organizational and functional assessments, analyze data, produce and present final reports.
- Independently lead the development of high quality, flawless, client-ready deliverables that meet project objectives.
- Identify ways to add value beyond the client ask.
- Drive profitability through the efficient delivery of client deliverables.
- Proactively identify opportunities to create value on your existing clients and/or identify new opportunities for growth.
Expertise + Thought Leadership
- Build deep experience in a Notion specialty, or gain exposure to and grow in/across multiple specialties creating a broader, more holistic expertise.
- Keep current with emerging change trends and share ‘best practices’ with the team.
- Support or co-lead the development of a new Notion offering or article for publication.
Org Leadership + Leading Teams
- Participate in internal initiatives that contribute to personal or organizational growth.
- Model accountability by setting a high bar for yourself and others to follow.
- Coach or oversee a junior member of the team on a client or internal deliverable.
- Live Notion’s vision + values, representing Notion to prospective talent + clients.
- Support the growth of talent within the organization – actively participate in Notion’s recruitment process, support the onboarding process for new team members, actively seek/action and provide ongoing feedback.
What You Bring
- Degree or advanced degree in I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Communications, International Management or comparable
- 5+ years practical experience in organizational effectiveness, change management, talent management, internal communications, or consulting in a client-oriented, professional services environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to distill complex information
- Comfort expressing a point of view and taking risks
- Entrepreneurial spirit and creative mindset
- Passion for insights and knowledge
- Action-oriented with project management experience
- Commitment to high quality work and service excellence
- Ability to travel as needed for project work
To apply, email your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org