As a Change Specialist, you contribute to client projects focused on accelerating change & transformation efforts around business strategy/process, technology, and people process & culture. To support the team in solving our clients’ most complex business issues, you are proactive, organized, detailed-oriented, and consistently deliver. Specialists at Notion are comfortable with the uncomfortable and find opportunities to create value for our clients.
What You Do
Client Delivery & Relationship Management
- Support the creation of client deliverables and project materials in partnership with the Project Lead or other member(s) of the project team.
- Manage project plans, agendas, meeting + key action recaps, status reports, meeting notes, etc.
- Compile research and analyze data to identify themes/key takeaways and prepare client ready summaries that add value.
- Provide coordination support such as meeting management/logistics, client communication and collaboration tools, and client admin.
- Consistently deliver high quality work that is accurate and meets deadlines.
- Understand the client environment and demonstrate a client-focused mindset.
- Begin to drive profitability through the efficient delivery of client deliverables.
- Identify opportunities to create value on existing clients in partnership with Project Lead and/or identify new opportunities for growth.
Expertise + Thought Leadership
- Build awareness for what it means to be a specialist and seek opportunities and mentorship to better understand Notion specialties and growth opportunities.
- Keep current with emerging change trends and share ‘best practices’ with the team.
- Take initiative to support Notion’s thought leadership efforts.
Org Leadership + Leading Teams
- Participate in internal initiatives that contribute to personal or organizational growth.
- Model accountability by setting a high bar for yourself and others to follow.
- Live Notion’s vision + values, representing Notion to prospective talent + clients.
- Support the growth of talent within the organization – support the onboarding process for new team members and actively seek/action and provide ongoing feedback.
What You Bring
Degree or advanced degree in I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Communications, International Management or comparable
- Practical experience in organizational effectiveness, change management, talent management, internal communications, or consulting in a client-oriented, professional services environment
- Strong organizational, project coordination and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfort expressing a point of view and taking risks
- Entrepreneurial spirit and creative mindset
- Natural curiosity and a passion for knowledge
- Commitment to high quality work
- Ability to travel as needed for project work
To apply, email your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com